A blueprint for better prices:
best practices, cooperation & training
EdBuy uses purchasing histories and data to seek out areas for better purchasing contracts. The association's program goes to bid and creates new purchasing contracts that beat benchmarked prices and provide the best-value to county offices and their constituent school districts.
We invite your county office of education or school district to participate -- because better purchasing matters.
Designed to serve, yet avoid any new work for you, EdBuy will allow your county office of education agency, without charge, to:
- Request commodities to be bid
- Avoid the advertising and expense of bidding by you or your districts
- Provide the required standard school supply list to your districts
- Save money on supplies, services & equipment
- Provide a new value-added service to districts
- Start collecting data that lead to better prices